PureWaterMachine (4 stage) undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Systems
Optimized for City Water
IAPMO Certified Platinum Seal Certified, 4-Stage RO systems removes contaminents and makes clean, great tasting water from you water supply.
Certified 4 Stage RO Systems
- 4-stage undersink Reverse Osmosis filter system optimized to treat city water using the existing water pressure.
- These sturdy and reliable US made systems have been in the field for over 15 years
- IAPMO certified to significantly reduce 16 contaminants to NSF/ANSI 58 by the IAPMO (see list below).
- fit under most sinks
- make clean, great tasting water at the point-of-use, eliminating the need for bottled water.
- An automatic shut-off valve conserves water by shutting the unit off when the storage tank is full.
- Comes complete and ready to install with dispensing faucet and instruction manual.
- Auto shut-off valve (conserves water)
- Flow restrictor – modified capillary
- Long-reach, non-airgap chrome faucet included
- Threaded feed-water adapter with metal ball valve
- Drain connection included
- 1/4 inch flexible polyethylene tubing
- JACO compression fittings
- Upgraded metal tank included
- Upgraded Quick Connect fittings included
- Optional 3/8" Feed Water Adapter replacing 1/2" included
- 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Certified Reduced Contaminants
Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium III & VI, Copper, Cysts,
Fluoride, Lead, Nitrates, Nitrites, Radium 226 & 228, Selenium, TDS, Turbidity, Tested for structural integrity, chemical extraction and reduction of contaminants